While you’re waiting for summer to just GET HERE already, you can start planning your backyard space.
1. Make an outdoor theater.
2. Plant some giant flowers.
3. Create a simple tree house.
4. Make your picnic table double as a cooler.
5. Fill your fence with marbles.
6. Use that old loft bed and turn it into a stargazing retreat.
7. Turn your back patio into a giant game board.
8. Everyone loves a fire pit.
Here’s an awesome fire pit you can make for under $30.
Perfect for late night treats.
9. Build a swing.
10. Wine bottle tiki torches.
11. How about a beach in the backyard.
This one cost $200 to make and took up 100 square feet of space.
12. Living sofa.
13. Backyard camping.
Turn the tent into backyard getaway.
14. Use a trampoline for the pool!
15. You’re really roughing it now.
16. DIY Whiskey bottle tables.
17. A tire jungle gym.
18. Build a simple gazebo.
19. A tunnel system for your indoor cat.
20. Make an outdoor shower by connecting a hose.
21. Make a simple canopy by stringing a rope between two trees and hanging sheets off of it.
22. Build a backyard pizza oven.
23. Construct this simple bar for outside entertaining.
24. Build a stove for an outdoor kitchen with this Ikea hack.
25. Put in a porch bed.
26. Spray-paint a lawn Twister game.
27. Fashion an amazing set of speakers using wooden salad bowls.
28. A wooden pallet sectional is easy to put together and provides lots of extra seating for outdoor parties.
29. Create an outdoor art haven by mounting a giant chalkboard against the fence.
30. Build a small outdoor greenhouse out of reclaimed storm windows.
31. Make little hideouts of hula hoops and shower curtains.